Last week I had my usual yearly check up and the doctor said that there was a significant change in my breast, the one that got thrashed in a car accident seven years ago. She informed me that the mammogram said that there was no cancer, but there was a large cyst. After her exam she said that's NO CYST!, and made me go see a surgeon right away for a second opinion. He said it needed to come out immediately. I wasn't quite sure why all the fuss, because it seemed the same to me. I didn't even get worried.
Just to play it safe I went to the hospital on Monday and they removed a solid mass about the size of a small egg, it wasn't cancer, just as I told them. The surgeon said it was a lot of scar tissue from the damage it got in the car accident but had the kind of cells that can keep growing and can disfigure you much more. I am a fast healer and went back to work on Thursday. The Lord seems to watch out for us even when we are oblivious to something that can hurt us.
It's a good thing I wasn't gone longer from work . . . it was all waiting for me. Three days of dirt and trash!!! I am lucky to have a good job, so I won't complain.
Friday, August 13, 2010
MORE BLESSINGS
Posted by
Grammie & Papa Rex
at
11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are sure glad all is well. We love you!!
You are a trooper! We're glad that everything is ok, too!
Post a Comment