It seems like Rex has been doing this almost every day. Today we have hope for a bit of blue sky.
January 22nd was Cordin's 13th Birthday. Wish we could have been there with you. It was great to talk to you and know you are a very loved young man.
Ryan turned 41 today. We had a Birthday party at the house yesterday. The Ziebarth's gave him this awesome poster! You'll have to zoom way in to read it. The kids spent a while at the snow hill sliding, but mostly we just kicked back and enjoyed each other's company.
Testimony cake was the Birthday cake of choice this year. Tayli, Lee, Papa, and myself were not in the picture, but very much present. Happy Birthday Ryan.




3 comments:
Is it possible for me to feel homesick when I've never lived in Idaho??? We miss you guys so much!
What a great candy gram from the Ziebarths! Very clever!
We miss you guys so much too!!Your blogs help to ease the separation pain though. Hope to see you all this summer, one way or the other.
We love coming over and just hanging out. I think it is the kids most favorite thing to do. The only thing I don't like is that I always eat way too much. I'll have to work on that. Thanks for always making us feel so comfy.
Post a Comment