Monday, February 15, 2010

Winters and Bored Cats!

I got very tired of Tiki sharpening her nails on the bottom of our couch, so when Rex and I were shopping Saturday, we spotted this catnip infused climbing toy, and hope it is the answer.  This is the only place we can put it, because we have such high ceilings.  She seems to enjoy it.

Can you believe it? I got these couple of pictures out of the camera and then the SD port on my computer stopped working.  If I figure it out, I'll include a couple of pictures of our huge icecycle and the big pile of snow that almost covered our mailbox.  We had several inches of snow on the 11th. the sides of our driveway were really piled up.  It was about 41/2 feet on both sides of the driveway. We hope it is almost over.  This week it is supposed to start warming up, but it is still snowing today.

We hope you all had a very Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comments:

Lara said...

We did have a nice Valentine's Day. The kids got a new fish which they named Carlos. They love him and so do the cats. :)

Tiki sure looks like one spoiled kitty!!