


I was enjoying the day but didn't even think to take pictures, so these come to us via Lara. Thanks Lara for the yummy salad and to Lee for making the chocolate chip pumpkin cookies too.Lara wasn't feeling to swift, but still managed to be a big help anyway. We all had a nice day and watched movies, and of course had a bit (very small) of a nap during the movies as well. We missed Ryan's family and Eric and his family this time. We all have so much to be greatful for. It would take up pages and pages to start listing them, but I am most greatful for a loving family.

1 comments:
We had a great time. Thanks for everything. I am thankful for great parents who raised up their children in righteousness. Thanks for all you continue to do for us.
Post a Comment