Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our Primary-Small but Mighty!

I took this picture of our Malad Primary on the day we had our Primary Sacrament Meeting Program "I AM A CHILD OF GOD". Can you find Tayli, Beau and Livia? We now have three less children, when the Lundquist grandchildren left. The primary presidency's children have the bulk of the children with the president contributing four, and the second counselor adding her three. Cheryl, you might notice Emmett, he's the one with his mouth wide open. He is always the funny one. Some of the young men were also heard to ask where Tess and Tayli are. Livia and Beau's primary teachers said to say hi, and hope to have you visit again.

1 comments:

Lara said...

I cannot believe that is your whole primary. That is like our CTR 5 group only. The program turned out great. You did a really nice job.