Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Policeman in the Family Again



After being away for a while, Ryan is back on the job. This time it is at Woods Cross, Utah. We have had his family with us for three months while he re-certified and went through the hiring process. He is very happy to be at this department. Cheryl and the children just went this week to the Drydens for a while. Our house is almost too quiet all of a sudden. They are all doing great and it was fun getting to know them all better, after being away for so long. Our ward family all asks about them, and hopes to see them again. Ryan and the family left a sweet spirit and testimony with our ward here in Malad. Many people ask about them at church today.
I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to post things on our blog, but I'll try to do better. Tiki the cat keeps looking all around the house as if she wonders what has happened to all the people.

1 comments:

Lara said...

He's so cute! Glad you are blogging again.