I am so glad that everyone had such a good time!! All the pictures are so cute!! And thank you Grammie and Papa Rex for all you did for the kids while we were gone. I am sure many long lasting fun memories were made this weekend! The kids are so lucky to have such fun grandparents!!!!!!
5 comments:
I am so glad that everyone had such a good time!! All the pictures are so cute!! And thank you Grammie and Papa Rex for all you did for the kids while we were gone. I am sure many long lasting fun memories were made this weekend! The kids are so lucky to have such fun grandparents!!!!!!
I love these pictures.
That looks like fun!!!! Love you!
-Tess
Happy Mother's Day. Thank you for the corsage. It is beautiful. We love you.
that is sooo fun i love doing that with you guys! i miss you guys! have a great day!
Post a Comment