Saturday, May 24, 2008

May had some surprises . . .

The Ziebarth kids almost got swollowed up in the bubbles, when a dab of bodywash was too much.

Look at my beautiful Birthday cupcakes the children decorated!

And spring will bring us an abundance of cherries, at least it looks that way!

4 comments:

Lara said...

I love the kids in the bath. That is too cute! They also did a great job with the cupcakes. I cannot wait to see all the cherries that come off the bushes. I want to come up and help you bottle them all for sure!

Julie said...

I am envious of the cherries!!! I love them! It's nice to see that spring has sprung in Malad!! How fun to have the Ziebarth kids...I am envious of that, too! We miss you guys so much!

ps-the cupcakes look delicious!

cheryl said...

I love this post. What a cute bubble bath picture. Love you.

cheryl said...

Just wanted you to know that Ryan is following the prophets counsel and not dressing up like a girl,(: he was a rocker from the 80's. It was an 80's prom for our ward activity.