The Trees in the back yard have grown so much and the flowering crab apple was beautiful.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Spring Has Come at Last!
Posted by
Grammie & Papa Rex
at
9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Trees in the back yard have grown so much and the flowering crab apple was beautiful.
Posted by
Grammie & Papa Rex
at
9:20 PM
4 comments:
Wow! What pretty pictures! I absolutely love that tree! We may need to get ourselves one! And I can't wait to see the product of those fruit trees.
Beautiful iris's!! What are you going to do with all of your fruit? Those are some of Eric's favorite childhood memories...fresh juicy fruit right off the tree!
We hope that the frost didn't hurt any of them. If we get a big batch, I'll coax Lara to come help me bottle the peaches and make jam with the cherries. You can all get some when you come to visit later.
Pretty flowers Grammie and Papa.
Love, Tayli
Post a Comment