Saturday, January 12, 2008

Large to Lean/Friendlier Tiki

"I have another Blog now that family members can check out to see how I am doing with my leaner, trimmer goals. Lara has been my example, to get with it. I have a link to it on this blog. It's called "Large to Lean ". I'll post once a week and let you know how it's going."

I couldn't resist a picture of Tiki. She has been a work in progress to make her friendly. It is working.


4 comments:

Lara said...

Looks like Tiki needs to start a large to lean blog. You have been taking care of her too well. She really is coming around though. That is so cute!

cheryl said...

Is the kitty nice now? And do you keep her inside and outside, or just inside?
Tess

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Tess, She is only friendly to us. If someone else comes to the door she hides out until they leave. She is inside and is going to get fixed soon. Maybe when you all come you can help her get friendly with you too.

Julie said...

I can't believe how big she is!! She really has come a long way...in many ways! :)