Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our Chapel

We had some pretty large icecicles coming from the roof. It's a little scary walking under them to get into the church, so most of them were removed as a precaution.


We also went to the Temple in Logan this week. Our Bishop didn't know that the time he chose was a Spanish session. That's the first time I ever went thru a Spanish session. It was very interesting how much I actually picked up of the Spanish. I am sure it is mostly because we almost have it memorized anyway after 40 years. Thank goodness we could do the last part in English or I would have been stuck!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

Those could do some serious damage. They are so cool looking.

Julie said...

Those are some impressive icicles! I almost feel guilty enjoying our weather looking at those!

Eric and I have ended up in the Spanish session on more than one occasion. You would think that we would have figured out when not to go! Thank goodness for the head sets!