Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Scanned Pictures Most of the Day

It was really cold and snowing so I decided to start scanning "Weiss" pictures. I thought you might get a kick out of a few of me at an earlier age. I am putting pictures on the blog, that if you want to, you can copy them. The ones at the left will only be there for one week at a time.

Check out the real diapers! And no plastic pants. They weren't invented yet.


What bathing beauties! I have always had a tummy.


Really cute bloomers, aren't they? Can you tell my mother made almost all of our clothes, most of them were really nice.

3 comments:

Lara said...

What cute pictures!! That picture of you as a baby looks a lot like Ryan's baby pictures!!

cheryl said...

I was just going to say the same thing, I think Ryan looks so much like you as a baby. These are such cute pictures. Remind me again which baby pictures you would like of Ryan.

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Cheryl, The one I am sure I don't have is the one in a yellow,orange,kinda plaid bibbed shorts. He is sitting on a table or something and I think he has bare feet, and about 1 year old. Thanks!