On her blog, Lara my daughter, tagged me. This means I am supposed to tell 6 things about myself and then tag 6 people who have to tell 6 things about themselves and so on. Lara, you know I don’t know anyone else that blogs, who hasn’t already been tagged. Here goes mine. . .
1. I'm happiest when I know my children and grandchildren are well and happy.
2. I still love snuggling up with my sexy man in front of a warm fire, watching a good movie on a cold winter night, but sometimes I have to settle for a hot bubble bath. (Nights in the 20's this week)
3. My most embarrassing moment was at age 16. I wore a bikini for the first only time, to the city pool. I dove off the high dive and when I hit the water, my bikini bottom went to my ankles. I almost drown trying to get it pulled back up before the lifeguard got to me.
4. I love bright colors and fast cars. Purple and lavender are my most favorite colors. I'm still tempted to drive too fast, (that's why we don't own a fast car anymore).
5. I have many goals: to finish an oil painting I started last year about this time, to make several quilts, make headway on my genealogy, read good books, other than the church books and magazines I barely have time to read, serve a mission, do a good deed each day.
6. Linda's Favorite things: A sweet husband that helps me with my job, a warm fireplace, the Christmas season, Chocolate in any form, my computer for genealogy, the ability to keep learning, good health, and a family that loves me in spite of my faults.
There, I am finished. The only people I can think of to tag are Ryan, Lee and Dad, because Julie said she tagged Eric. So you guys, think of yourself as tagged!
Friday, November 2, 2007
I've Been Tagged
Posted by
Grammie & Papa Rex
at
1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the bikini story! Too funny! You did a great job on the others too. I'll make sure Lee gets started on his 6 things.
So fun to read about you and Dad. I will let Ryan know he has been tagged, but we'll see? (: He has to go back to SF later today.
Gary is any snail Beau sees. Actually our whole family now says, "watch out for Gary," or "Don't step on Gary" now for all snails.
(From Tess & Tayli)
Did you ever wear a bikini after that? We'll try to remember to get you chocolate for Christmas.
You're funny.
We love you and can't wait to see you.
Love, Tess & Tayli
I never wore one after that. I shouldn't have in the first place, but that did it! The prophet knows best.
Fast cars? I never knew! Are you an adrenaline junkie and we didn't even know it?!! You learn something new every day! Thanks for sharing...that was fun!
I drag raced on weekends at the gragstrip. I even drove one of Ford's funny cars there once. They run on jet fuel, and you dress in a fire suit. In those days doing 120 mph in 6 seconds was a big deal, which i did (1963 or 64). The fastest I have ever gone is 140 mph. in our firebird. How bout that?
Post a Comment