On our blog, Linda my wife, tagged me. Here goes some things about me, Rex. . .
- At age 10, I had 9 trained parakeets. I rode a trolley car to Los Angeles and was on a show called Hollywood and Vine. My parakeets rode in little cars and did other tricks. They rode on my shoulder all the way there and home. My picture was in the Los Angeles Times newspaper with my birds.
- When I first went to BYU, I was on probation and had to take dumbbell English. After my mission, I was able to get almost straight A's. My mission helped me learn to study.
- I like learning to play the harmonica.
- I am at one with nature. I like all things outdoors like, hiking, kayaking, camping etc.
- I love my family and church - past, present, and future and all that entails.
- My favorite things: Surfing (while I can and when I can), watching and going to BYU sports events, sleeping in and/or taking naps.
4 comments:
Those were so good! The parakeet one I loved the most. I've heard it before but it still makes me smile! Just imagining it happening is soooo cute!
I am so glad you did this! I will share it with the family as soon as Ryan is done taking his Sunday nap. (I learned to study on my mission too.)
(Actually this is Tess & Tayli)
That is so cool that you were on TV! We've never heard that story before. We like hearing you play the harmonica. We miss you and can't wait to see you.
Love Tess & Tayli
Dad-
Those were hilarious! I have never heard the parakeet story!! That is definitely one for the records!
ps-Come down and surf more often!
See you guys soon...can't wait!
Post a Comment