It was nice to see so many people at Debbie’s funeral. They also raised over $1700 for Alzheimer research. The flowers were almost as beautiful as Debbie. I also enjoyed the posters of her life. You can see that she is always smiling. I am sure she would have been very pleased with the memorial service. I was also very pleased and proud of my own family and thoughtful service they all provided. Whether it was food lovingly prepared, prayers, talks, or hugs, all of you did the perfect thing at the perfect time. You did your mama proud. I was especially proud of Tess. She wanted to help too and she donated her hard earned babysitting money (all of it) to the Alzheimer’s Assoc. in Debbie’s name, and she was sad because she wished she had more to give. Our love goes out to Jack and his whole family.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Till We Meet Again
It was nice to see so many people at Debbie’s funeral. They also raised over $1700 for Alzheimer research. The flowers were almost as beautiful as Debbie. I also enjoyed the posters of her life. You can see that she is always smiling. I am sure she would have been very pleased with the memorial service. I was also very pleased and proud of my own family and thoughtful service they all provided. Whether it was food lovingly prepared, prayers, talks, or hugs, all of you did the perfect thing at the perfect time. You did your mama proud. I was especially proud of Tess. She wanted to help too and she donated her hard earned babysitting money (all of it) to the Alzheimer’s Assoc. in Debbie’s name, and she was sad because she wished she had more to give. Our love goes out to Jack and his whole family.
Posted by
Grammie & Papa Rex
at
10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those pictures were great! And it really was an amazing day.
It was perfectly "Debbie". I don't think anything would have been different if she had planned it herself! Glad you made it down here!!!!
I really can't believe after going on everyone's blog how out of the loop I have been, so I love your new blog. And I love all of the pictures. And I sure love Debbie!
Post a Comment