Friday, October 26, 2007

Same O Same O

I haven't done much that would be considered exciting this past week. I had my yearly checkup and I am ticking right along just fine. I probably needed a check up from the neck up more. I trained 24 people in the stake on a new Indexing project. Malad has just completed 1/4 million records indexed and 188,000 arbitrated. I had a Malad City Planning and Zoning meeting for which I am the chairman. Dad and I worked our usual three shifts. We said a lot of prayers for all the people in California that have lost their homes, and for our children and relatives, that they would continue to be safe. It tears at your heart to see the damage. This weekend I need to start the baptism quilts for our three grandchildren who get baptized next year. It doesn't seem possible that they are growing up so fast. I hope they will all enjoy them. Beau is first, then Gavin, and finally Eva. I will enjoy making them.

I will put some pictures on the blog each week that are of relatives from long ago. This will give you all the opportunity to copy them to your computers and you will all have your own copy. I won't have to copy them, yea!! So now you know, I am a bit lazy in that area.

4 comments:

Element Spaces said...

Hi Mom!
This is Julie...can you add me, too? The email that I use for blogger is ohnurseypoo@gmail.com
love you guys!!!!
Julie

Julie said...

got it...thanks!

Lara said...

Good job with the indexing. That's amazing. And good luck with the quilts. I am sure they are going to turn out great!

cheryl said...

I can't believe all you are doing. The kids sure love their quilts, thanks for doing that for them! Love you.
Cheryl