I love conference time! Even though I worked for 6 1/2 hours on Saturday, I was still able to watch all the conference sessions. Thanks to the DVR. Today between the sessions we took a little trip up and through Weston Canyon. What a beautiful sight to add to our great spiritual experience of conference. One of the best things about living here is the changing seasons.
Rex also helped me figure out a way to work on another painting downstairs. I now have a make-shift table/easel, so I can finish the picture I started for Tess. The picture was too big to put on top of the table with an easel. So now, I hope to be able to finish it soon.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Conference & Autumn
Posted by
Grammie & Papa Rex
at
4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Very pretty. I LOVE this time of year too.
Post a Comment