Monday, September 27, 2010

TIME FOR A CHANGE

After my shower on Saturday, I was looking in the mirror, and decided I needed a change.  I took out the scissors and clipped away with a mirror in one hand and the scissors in the other.  I took off about 4-5 inches.  That wasn't enough.  I could really see the grey hair on the sides, and decided to see what I would look like as a brunette.  It is supposed to be light brown, but seems to have a bit of red in it.  I will probably let it grow out and turn what ever shade of grey it wants to, but it was fun trying something new.  I have never had my hair dark before.


6 comments:

Lara said...

I like it. Change is fun. It's only hair, right? I will actually be matching you in a few more weeks!

Julie said...

Welcome to the dark side!! It looks great!

Element Spaces said...

Looks good Mom! Brunette's are hot!

Eric

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

Thank you. I am glad to hear you say that Eric! I am sure Julie is glad you think so too.♥ I am not in a big hurry to look as old as I feel.

Anonymous said...

Linda, I LOVE IT!!! I think it looks great, and you look so stylish an young. I can't believe you cut your hair yourself!!! You are one brave lady. A stylish and cute one at that! It's a cute hair style and looks good on you.

Tess said...

Grammie!!! I LOVE IT!! Looks great! I cant wait to see you this weekend! :D <3