I was able to get 11 blankets and a couple of burp cloths done for Eric and Julie's trip to the hospital next week. Some are fleece and some are flannel. I'll get them in the mail tomorrow. Hope the hospital enjoys all the goodies that are being collected! We are greatful for the loving care they gave Troy while he was there. Happy Birthday to our Troy!!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those look great. I bet it feels good to have them done!
Those are all so cute! Good job! Love ya!
They are perfect, Mom!!! Eric talked to our mailman yesterday...he says don't give up hope...they may still show up! He said that he only remembers delivering the one package from Cheryl...which makes me feel a little better...at least they weren't stolen from my doorstep!!
Thank you for the thought and the effort, I hope they show up soon! If not, I hope they get to somebody that really needs them!!
xo
Post a Comment