Because I couldn't figure out how to move the pictures into the correct position, this is a mix up of events not in any particular order. We took a trip in May to California. We had to visit Eric and Julie's family and Jack and his family. Rex got to spend three days surfing again.
I taught a Young Women's class how to make cream puffs.
We were able to attend Cordin's graduation.
We had Easter at our house, with about 400+ plastic eggs for the grandchildren to find.
They collected enough candy to keep a dentist busy. Sorry parents!!
Rex didn't forget how to surf. It took him one day to get back into the groove.
We all watched the annual fantastic dance recital of Tess, Emma, Eva, and Ella. Because they didn't want us to take pictures, I'll include them when I get the DVD. They all performed brilliantly! Little Audrey was so well behaved as well.
At Eric's we enjoyed great company, good food (Julie makes yummy chocolate chip cookies), and of course enjoyed the pool as well.
We took care of Eva, Ella, and Ben while Lee and Lara attended Girl's Camp. Rex took the kids for a hike, so I could get a nap on the day I had to work. We also went to the hot springs one day. We all had a fun time.
Livia, Ben and Beau all received belt advancements in Karate.
The day of Tess' Birthday party, Ryan took most of the group on a hike up Layton Canyon.
Happy 16th Birthday Tess!♥ Livia was out in front the entire hike. You can tell Ryan has taken Beau and Livia several times before because they were in great shape. But, they all made it.
We saw a large billboard with Ryan on it!!!
Rex ready for a high adventure with the boys in the Ward.
The Ward hikers.
Some of the beautiful scenery they enjoyed
Rex has been on several camp outs with the girls and boys in the ward. I have been on a couple of our fun kayak trips, but have worked 30 hours a week for most of the summer while a girl at work is recovering from an operation that had many relapses. I'll continue with part two very soon.















0 comments:
Post a Comment