Sunday, February 24, 2008

New part-time Job

Friday the boss called me on the phone at home and asked if I would be interested in a new office job. It will be very stressful, but a big challange too. I will be doing the invoicing, and documents for exporting pumice to the UK, and Europe. After I master that, which will take a while, they want four of us to learn each other's work. Right now, only one girl knows how to do it all. If anything happened to her the company would be in trouble. So, they are going to find replacements for Dad and I. That shouldn't take too long. Obviously Dad is excited too.

We had the missionaries here for dinner tonight. Last night we had the last three of our temple prep students here for dinner and the 7th lesson. All 11 of our students made it to the temple. We hope the future classes go so well.

5 comments:

Lara said...

I am just so happy to hear that you will not have to clean anymore! Yeah!!!

Sounds like the temple prep classes have gone great! Keep up the good work!

Julie said...

That is a welcome change, I'm sure!! That will be nice for you to sleep in a little longer in the mornings. I'm sure Dad is not heart-broken! Hope it all goes well!

Give little Sadie kisses for us!

cheryl said...

we miss you and love you! Thanks for taking such good care of us.

cheryl said...

we miss you and love you! Thanks for taking such good care of us.

cheryl said...

we miss you and love you! Thanks for taking such good care of us.