Monday, December 3, 2007

Tiki the Cat

Tiki follows Papa around the whole back yard now. He has to be careful not to step on it. Tiki has come a long way in a couple of weeks from totally wild to a purring little shadow.
Dad has been able to pick it up for a few minutes. He built a little house for it and I put a heating pad under it's towel that it sleeps on. We're still not positive if it's a she or he. But Tiki has definately adpoted us. The hard part is keeeping the other wild cats away.

4 comments:

Element Spaces said...

It looks like you now have a pet! Pretty cute!

Julie said...

I can't believe that!!! It sure is cute...I'm glad that it likes people now. My kids are jealous!

Lara said...

Tiki is so cute! I predict you will start letting it inside soon. I know I wouldn't be able to resist.

cheryl said...

Dad's a softie just like Ryan. So cute. I didn't think I would ever say this but cats make great pets!