OK yours is the winner! That was hilarious! We were crying because we were laughing so hard. Good job! I think we will be watching that for a long time. Thanks for the laugh.
My sides are hurting!!!! That was great! You guys have all the groovy moves...far out!!
You guys look good! Dad, you need to get a shirt like that, I like it!
Ha Ha that is REALLY funny!!!!i can not wait unil wecome up!! love, Emma
I love it. I think you should get your hair cut like that mom, very flattering! That was cute. Can't wait to show Ryan.
Hilarious. I didn't know you guys had moves like that.Ryan
That was SO awsome!-Tess
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OK yours is the winner! That was hilarious! We were crying because we were laughing so hard. Good job! I think we will be watching that for a long time. Thanks for the laugh.
My sides are hurting!!!! That was great! You guys have all the groovy moves...far out!!
You guys look good! Dad, you need to get a shirt like that, I like it!
Ha Ha that is REALLY funny!!!!
i can not wait unil wecome up!!
love,
Emma
I love it. I think you should get your hair cut like that mom, very flattering! That was cute. Can't wait to show Ryan.
Hilarious. I didn't know you guys had moves like that.
Ryan
That was SO awsome!
-Tess
Post a Comment