Thursday, September 6, 2007

We had a real LABOR DAY too!

Rex and I spent half of friday and all day saturday helping to move Lee and Lara into their new home. We all felt inspired to get as much moved as we could on friday. So the four of us managed to move about 3/4 a moving tuck load before bed friday night. Saturday their new ward was supposed to have several men there to help us. Two showed up. Lee and Lara had to be out by 2:00 pm because the owners of their rental house were moving in. We pulled it off!! Even left the house spotless. They should get hooked up to the Internet this weekend, but won't get a land line phone until next week. I am not including pictures, because they should be the ones to do it. But it is beautiful!!


1 comments:

Julie said...

That's such a bummer that nobody showed up because I'm sure Lee shows up for all of the moves! Darn! I wish we were closer...we would have shown up! I guess with a holiday weekend lots of people were out of town. Glad you were there to help. We can't wait to see pictures!